Channel Partners magazine, which focuses on the communications industry’s indirect sales channel, is pleased to announce that Zane Long, vice president of the indirect channel for Cbeyond, has been selected by readers as a finalist for Channel Executive of the Year.
The 10 finalists will be honored during an awards ceremony on March 27, 2012, at the Spring 2012 Channel Partners Conference & Expo in Las Vegas. The finalists and winner also will be featured in the May/June issue of Channel Partners magazine.
"Once again, Channel Partners readers have chosen an outstanding line-up of Channel Executive of the Year finalists," said Khali Henderson, editor-in-chief of Channel Partners magazine, a publication of VIRGO Publishing. "Each one of these leaders is enthusiastic about and instrumental in driving their respective partners’ success. We congratulate all of the finalists."
Long has worked in the indirect channel business for nearly a dozen years and has been with Cbeyond for one year. He came to the Company from GENBAND, where he led the partner program. "I have spent several years dedicated to the indirect channel," Long said. "When you work with industry leaders and emerging, cutting-edge organizations like Cbeyond, you develop a best-practices library that can be used in almost any situation. I have spent the last 12 years working with talented teams, and I am very passionate about the work I do."To determine the Channel Executive of the Year, Channel Partners solicited nominations from channel partners. To be eligible, a nominee must have been the top person in the company’s channel operations — at the executive level of vice president or higher — at a communications vendor (network operator/service provider/manufacturer). Qualified channel partners then cast their ballots for Channel Executive of the Year based on nominees’ leadership, longevity, innovation and contribution to the indirect channel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV