NY Officials To Hold Small Business Workshops
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) â¿¿ State officials will travel across New York for small business workshops starting next month.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo says that teams representing six or more agencies, including the state labor and tax departments, will travel to every region of the state to meet people wanting start or grow their small business. State officials will offer tips and answer questions about regulations, licenses and practices.
The first workshops will be held in Utica on April 3 and Schenectady on April 4. They will continue through the summer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV