MONTREAL, March 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE: CNI) will hold its 2012 annual meeting of shareholders in Halifax, N.S., on April 24, 2012.
The meeting will be held in the Grand Ballroom (Room 200C) of the World Trade and Convention Centre, 1800 Argyle Street, starting at 10 a.m. Atlantic Daylight Time. CN will provide an audio webcast of the proceedings via the Investors section of its website, www.cn.ca/investors.
The company's Management Information Circular and Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders, its 2011 Annual Report, and the 2011 Annual Information Form and Form 40-F are available in the Investors section of CN's website.
CN - Canadian National Railway Company and its operating railway subsidiaries - spans Canada and mid-America, from the Atlantic and Pacific oceans to the Gulf of Mexico, serving the ports of Vancouver, Prince Rupert, B.C., Montreal, Halifax, New Orleans, and Mobile, Ala., and the key metropolitan areas of Toronto, Buffalo, Chicago, Detroit, Duluth, Minn./ Superior, Wis., Green Bay, Wis., Minneapolis/St. Paul, Memphis, and Jackson, Miss., with connections to all points in North America. For more information on CN, visit the company's website at www.cn.ca.SOURCE CN
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV