LAFAYETTE, La., March 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Stone Energy Corporation (NYSE: SGY) today announced that David H. Welch, the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at Howard Weil's 40th Annual Energy Conference at the Roosevelt New Orleans at 3:30 p.m. central time on Tuesday, March 27, 2012. The presentation material will be available in the "Events and Presentations" section of the Company's website, www.StoneEnergy.com, within 24 hours of the presentation.
Stone Energy is an independent oil and natural gas company headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana, and is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, exploitation, development and operation of oil and gas properties located primarily in the Gulf of Mexico. Stone is also active in the Appalachia region. For additional information, contact Kenneth H. Beer, Chief Financial Officer, at 337-521-2210-phone, 337-521-9880-fax or via e-mail at CFO@StoneEnergy.com .
SOURCE Stone Energy Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV