DODGEVILLE, Wis., March 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The simple statement overheard by a Lands' End's swimwear designer - "One suit does not fit all occasions" - may have sparked the next revolution in swimwear. Lands' End listened and created, SwimMates(TM), an innovative swimsuit concept that will change the way women wear swimsuits. Labeled the "4-Piece Bikini," SwimMates are swim layers that transform the notion of traditional swimwear. The concept starts with a two-piece bikini as the foundation and then offers layering swim pieces including a cami, swim shorts or swim skirt. While some women may want to sport a bikini with family in the backyard, a pool party with neighbors may call for layering on a swim cami or skirt.
The SwimMates collection was designed to mix things up when it comes to styles, colors and patterns. Here's how it works:
- Start with a SwimMates Bikini – The SwimMates Bikini is the foundation and comes in several styles including bra-sized bikini tops in sweetheart, halter or bandeau options and regular or mid-rise bikini bottoms.
- Layer with a Cami – The SwimMates cami has been designed to layer on top of the bikini foundation. This piece comes in henley, racerback and scoopneck designs in a variety of colors and patterns.
- Pull on a Swim Skirt or Shorts – Add a SwimMates skirt or shorts over the foundation bikini for more coverage. All four pieces are designed to work together for maximum coverage.
- Mix n' Mix – From dots and stripes to florals and solids, the SwimMates collection comes in a variety of patterns to provide an opportunity to mix it up and create individual looks. The bold color palette ranges from Bright Lemon and Tropical Turquoise to Glade Green and Fresh Orchid.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts