"Despite low visibility, we are encouraged by improving backlog building for the next few quarters," ThinkEquity analysts wrote in a March 16 report. "We expect CY to benefit from new touch tablet and ereader wins which we expect should begin ramping starting in 3Q12. We also expect CY to increase share in smartphone touch across existing and new Tier-1 customers. Longer-term, we expect CY to gain share in memory as competitor Samsung winds down this segment."Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.8% Rated "B- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin decreased from the previous year. Cypress Semiconductor has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.83, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth decreased 43.17% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $18.19.
Cohen & Steers The investment management services company announced earlier this month that it started the Cohen & Steers Real Assets fund, which tries to maximize real returns in inflationary times. "US real estate strategies, advisory separate accounts and mutual funds had net inflows in 4Q, and gross redemptions were flat sequentially, suggesting that CNS has robust products and channels to drive future organic growth," Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts wrote in a Jan. 30 report. "Still, we did reduce our forecast 2012 inflows to $4.6bn, an 11% organic growth rate." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.3% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin increased from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $36.86.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV