Camelot Information Systems
An under-$10 name in the software and programming complex that's trading within range of a big breakout is Camelot Information Systems (CIS), a domestic provider of enterprise application services and financial industry information technology services in China. This stock is up modestly so far in 2012, with shares up around 7.7%.
If you take a look at the chart for Camelot Information Systems, you'll notice that this stock has been trading inside of a sideways trading pattern for the past few months between $2 and $3.15 a share. Shares of CIS recently broke out above $3.15 and ran toward a high of $3.48 a share, before pulling back to its current price of $3.07 a share. It's also worth pointing out that the move over $3.15 that took the stock to $3.48 came with monster upside volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV