TORONTO, March 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Frontline Technologies Inc. ("Frontline" or the "Company") (TSXV: FLC) an industry leader in private cloud computing and trading platforms, is pleased to announced the appointment of two new board members Ian Camacho and Laurie Clark.
"I am pleased to welcome Ian Camacho and Laurie Clark to our board of directors. Joining our already distinguished and accomplished group of directors," says Hoss Astaraki, CEO and Chairman. "They each will provide valuable leadership and counsel given their respective backgrounds and familiarity with the capital markets space in Canada."
Mr. Ian Camacho, with over 35 years of capital markets experience, currently has a consulting practice offering market intelligence and strategy counsel to the marketplace. His previous roles include President and COO at ITG Canada, Vice President and Director at TD Securities and Director of Derivatives Market Division at TMX Group.
Mrs. Laurie Clark is the founder of the Smarten Up Institute and currently serves as its President and CEO. Her previous roles include President at Global IT and Trade Inc., Director of Business Development at Penson Financial Services Canada and National Product Manager and PMO Director at Broadridge.These individuals replace Cam MacDonald and Richard Ness who have resigned from the Board. About Frontline Technologies Inc. Frontline Technologies Inc. is an established, innovative technology service company serving the professional, financial and investment banking communities across Canada. Frontline provides IT infrastructure support, managed services, technical support, hosted environment including email and file servers, remote backup, VoIP services, ISP, disaster recovery and much more. In addition to infrastructure support, Customers are able to access an array of services through one reliable provider - Frontline Technologies Inc. Forward looking statements:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV