- Same store sales for the quarter increased 7.6% on top of a 7.7% increase for the quarter last year.
- Same store customer count for the quarter increased 3.4% and same store average ticket increased 4.1%.
- Net sales for fiscal 2011 were $963.8 million, a 5.2% increase compared to $916.6 million for fiscal 2010.
- Net income from continuing operations for fiscal 2011 was $17.7 million compared to $4.7 million for fiscal 2010.
- Earnings per diluted share from continuing operations for fiscal 2011 was $0.76 compared to $0.21 last year.
- No outstanding borrowings as of January 28, 2012 compared to $25.4 million outstanding borrowings last year.
- Non-GAAP EBITDA from continuing operations for fiscal 2011 was $51.3 million compared to $39.5 million for fiscal 2010.
Cost Plus, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2011 Results And Provides Outlook For The First Quarter And Full Year Fiscal 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts