Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: MRH) (“Montpelier”) a leading provider of short-tail reinsurance and other specialty lines, announced today that its Chief Financial Officer, Michael Paquette, and Chief Investment Officer, Jason Pratt, are scheduled to present at the J.P. Morgan 2012 Insurance Conference in New York on Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 2:30 p.m. ET.
The live presentation will be available by dialing 1-800-857-2850 (toll free) or 1-415-228-4885 (international) and using the passcode “PC”.
Montpelier, through its operating subsidiaries, is a premier provider of
global property and casualty reinsurance and insurance products.
Additional information can be found in Montpelier's public filings with
the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV