- Sold Water Quality Division to Modern Water Plc – SDIX’s Water Quality assets were sold for $4.6 million, which resulted in a gain of $3.0 million on the sale. The sale included the division’s intellectual property, current inventory and commercial contracts, as well as equipment and staff.
- Signed Collaboration with BD Diagnostics to Develop a Microbiology Detection Solution – The agreement, signed in January 2012, aims to commercialize a novel system to address market needs for faster time to results and accurate detection of microorganisms. The partnership combines SDIX’s expertise in development of high performance antibodies with BD’s expertise in diagnostic system development. SDIX received an upfront payment of $1.25 million, along with $2.5 million in potential milestone payments and royalties on future product sales.
- Published Peer-Reviewed Article Characterizing GAT TM Strengths – The article provided data showing the advantage of SDIX’s antibody technology versus current conventional approaches.
- Launched 24-Hour Listeria Testing Solution – RapidChek® Listeria F.A.S.T.™ Test System was successfully introduced to the market. The test subsequently earned AOAC Performance-Tested Methods Certification. The product allows food producers to now better meet “test-and-hold” requirements.
SDIX Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.