LEXINGTON, Ky., March 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rhino Resource Partners LP (NYSE: RNO) ("Rhino") today announced that Dave Zatezalo, President and Chief Executive Officer of Rhino GP LLC, the general partner of Rhino, and Scott Morris, Vice President of External Reporting and Investor Relations of Rhino GP LLC, will present at the 2012 BB&T Capital Markets Commercial & Industrial Conference in Coral Gables, FL on Thursday, March 29, 2012, at 9:00 am (ET).
The conference presentation will be broadcast over the Internet as an audio-only Webcast. To listen, please go to Rhino's website at www.rhinolp.com, under "Investor Relations." An archive of the event will be available for 30 days for those unable to listen live. Any related presentation materials will also be available March 29, 2012 on Rhino's website under "Investor Relations" and "Presentations."
About Rhino Resource Partners LP Rhino Resource Partners LP is a growth-oriented limited partnership. Rhino produces metallurgical and steam coal in a variety of basins throughout the United States, it leases coal through its Elk Horn subsidiary, and it owns oil and gas acreage in the Utica and Cana Woodford plays.
SOURCE Rhino Resource Partners LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV