Dex One Successfully Completes Bank Debt Repurchases
Dex One Corporation (NYSE: DEXO), a leading marketing services company, announced today it successfully repurchased bank debt at each of its three operating subsidiaries and will retire approximately $142 million in principal amount of bank debt for approximately $70 million in cash consideration.
Two of the three offers were over-subscribed, allowing the company to use the full amount of cash designated for debt repurchases at those two subsidiaries and more than two-thirds of the cash designated for debt repurchases at the third.
“We will continue to take steps to strengthen our balance sheet,” said Dex One CEO Alfred Mockett. “Given the significant level of interest in our tender offers, we are able to reduce a meaningful amount of our outstanding debt obligations. As a result of our debt restructuring initiatives and other obligatory payments, we are targeting the retirement of at least $500 million of total debt in 2012.”
The results of the bank debt repurchases are as follows:
|Entity||Principal Value ofAccepted Bids||AcceptedPrice||Aggregate CashPayment to Lenders|
|Dex Media East, Inc.||$23.6 million||53.0||%||$12.5 million|
|Dex Media West, Inc.||$26.6 million||64.0||%||$17.0 million|
|R.H. Donnelly Inc.||$92.0 million||43.5||%||$40 million|
- Dex Media East, Inc. - offered to utilize up to $12.5 million to repurchase its bank debt at a price of 50.5% to 54.5% of par.
- Dex Media West, Inc. - offered to utilize up to $23.5 million to repurchase its bank debt at a price of 60.0% to 64.0% of par.
- R.H. Donnelley Inc. - offered to utilize up to $40 million to repurchase its bank debt at a price of 41.5% to 45.5% of par.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV