NEW YORK, March 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Brinson Patrick Securities Corporation, a boutique investment bank that focuses specifically on at-the-market (ATM) offerings, today announced the initiation of research coverage of Akorn, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKRX), a company that develops, manufactures and markets multisource and branded pharmaceuticals. The report, issued by Life Sciences Analyst Michael Higgins, is the first one of the firm's new equity research department, which was established in January.
"This is a significant step for Brinson Patrick as part of our expansion of service offerings," said Todd Wyche, the firm's founder and managing director. "Delivering research that is valued by the life sciences industry allows for us to continue our commitment to provide the best and broadest services to our clients."
About Brinson Patrick Securities Corporation
Brinson Patrick Securities Corporation is a boutique investment bank that employs a single financing tool − DOCS® (Dynamic Offering of Common Stock) at-the-market (ATM) financing facility − to raise the capital for clients as they need it.The DOCS® ATM is a low-profile equity offering appropriate for publicly traded companies across multiple industries and market capitalizations. It has been successfully utilized by companies in the energy, life science, technology, real estate, financial services and hospitality industries with market capitalizations that range from $50 million to over $1 billion. For more information, visit http://www.brinsonpatrick.com. Brinson Patrick is a FINRA member broker-dealer. EDITOR'S NOTE: Click here to access Todd Wyche's biography, photograph and a Brinson Patrick fact sheet.
Robert Flamm, Ph.D., and David SchullRusso Partners(212) 845-4226(858) 717-2310 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com SOURCE Brinson Patrick Securities Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV