Superpages Mobile App Joins The Ranks Of Angry Birds, Facebook, Skype And Spotify As Appy Award Winners (Photo: Business Wire)
Superpages mobile app won Best App in the “Marketing/Branding/Advertising” category at the MediaPost 2012 Appy Awards. Judged by a panel of mobile industry leaders, the Appy Awards acknowledge extraordinary applications across devices, platforms and carriers. The awards focus on honoring the best apps in a diverse range of categories, from games and news, to health and fitness, social networking, photography and many others.
SuperMedia’s Superpages mobile app, available for iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire and iPad, features a virtual wheel users can spin to find local information such as deals, gas prices, movie listings, restaurants, services and retailers, along with many more subcategories.
Other features include:
- Voice-activated search;
- augmented reality viewer to overlay data on your surroundings;
- predictive search;
- Foursquare tips; and
- social integration, such as Twitter and Facebook.
Click here to get more information on how to download it to your mobile device.“This is well-deserved recognition for the innovation of the SuperMedia mobile solutions team in creating a local shopping and information application that is not only comprehensive and accurate, but also easy and fun to use,” said Mat Stover, chief marketing officer, SuperMedia. “We thank MediaPost for this honor and I thank the team members for all their great work.” Most recently, the Superpages app has added new features, including the ability to make OpenTable restaurant reservations, use MovieTickets.com for ticket purchases, and find people with voice search. The Android update is available in the Google Play store and the Apple update will be available in early April.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV