Market Vectors India Small Cap Index ETF (SCIF) -4.2%
The inherent volatility of small cap emerging market ETFs has shown through in recent weeks as SCIF has wavered back and forth between the winners and losers list. These losses have caused the fund to revisit its March lows. Large cap India ETFs including the WisdomTree India Earnings ETF (EPI) and the PowerShares India Portfolio (PIN) are carving out new lows for the month.
All prices as of 2:10 PM DST.
Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV