EVERETT, Wash., March 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) this month will begin the fifth segment of the 787 Dream Tour, a worldwide tour featuring the Dreamliner. This leg of the tour will include five cities across South America, Central Asia, Russia and Europe.
"Boeing is delighted to bring the all-new 787 to customers, partners, government officials and media in South America, Central Asia, Russia and Europe," said Larry Loftis, vice president and general manager, 787 program.
The March and April schedule includes the following stops:
- March 26-31: Santiago, Chile to visit LAN Airlines and be on display at the FIDAE Air Show.
- April 1-2: Shannon, Ireland for a scheduled day of maintenance activities.
- April 2-3: Baku, Azerbaijan to visit Azerbaijan Airlines.
- April 3-6: Moscow, Russia to visit airline customers, suppliers and employees from the Boeing Design Center.
- April 6-11: Istanbul, Turkey to visit customers and suppliers.
- April 11-13: Madrid, Spain to visit Air Europa, suppliers and Boeing employees.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV