TheKnot.com, the #1 online wedding planning resource, today announced the launch of its optimized mobile website, m.TheKnot.com. Couples can now track their wedding to-do list, find thousands of local wedding vendors in their area, swap advice with other brides on message boards and share their favorite content via email, Google+, Twitter and Facebook – all while on the go.
“We’re thrilled to provide our brides with on-the-go access to the rich content, useful tools, local vendors and other brides – anytime, anywhere – with a fully accessible mobilized version of our website,” says Carley Roney, cofounder and editor in chief of TheKnot.com. “According to our recent research, more than half of brides on TheKnot.com use their smartphones for wedding-related tasks. The launch of the mobile site further emphasizes our mission of making everything about wedding planning easier for couples.”
Features of m.TheKnot.com include:
- Easily searchable access and mobile-friendly viewing of an extensive archive of articles on everything from wedding dress trends to tips on choosing a photographer
- Streamlined Local Vendor Directory with “click-to-call” and “save to favorites” capabilities via a bride’s phone
- On-the-go access to all forums, such as “Reception Ideas” and “Registering and Gifts,” in a simplified version of the message boards
- Quick navigation to the bride’s personalized checklist with wedding planning to-dos from booking the cake tasting to choosing the invitations
- Content sharing via Google+, Twitter and Facebook
About TheKnot.comThe Knot is the nation’s leading wedding resource, reaching nearly every bride in America through the #1 wedding website, TheKnot.com; The Knot national and local wedding magazines; The Knot book series; and syndicated columns in newspapers nationwide. The Knot is the flagship brand of XO Group Inc. (NYSE: XOXO; http://www.xogroupinc.com), formerly The Knot Inc., a global media and technology leader devoted to weddings, pregnancy and everything in between, providing young women with the trusted information, products and advice they need to guide them through the most transformative events of their lives.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV