NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Quicksilver Resources Inc. fell 8.9 percent to $5.13.
Costamare Inc. fell 8.8 percent to $14.12.
Thor Industries Inc. fell 7.0 percent to $30.92.Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc. fell 6.2 percent to $7.28. Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. fell 5.9 percent to $14.75. Consol Energy Inc. fell 5.6 percent to $32.56. Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 5.6 percent to $5.07. Patriot Coal Corp. fell 5.5 percent to $6.58. Stillwater Mining Co. fell 5.5 percent to $12.49. Digital Domain Media Group fell 5.5 percent to $5.52.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV