To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening.
Amarin (AMRN): "I'm endorsing this speculative stock. "
SandRidge Energy (SD): "I think it's a decent speculative stock. Every time oil goes down, this stock gets hammered. I like SandRidge."United Rentals (URI): "I think the stock is a little too high and could come down. I like it in the mid-$30s." Petrohawk Energy (HK): "I like these oil companies. I like Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) more but this one is good, too." Pacific Drilling (PACD): "Very speculative. The drillers are a tough place to be but deep water is the place to be. I'll bless it. " NYSE Euronext (NYX): "The yield is good but I want to see some growth. The yield isn't enough for me." Fuel Systems Solutions (FSYS): "This is also a speculative play and I'm going to say don't buy. " --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV