TearLab (TEAR) is an in-vitro diagnostic company. TearLab is commercializing a tear testing platform, the TearLab Osmolarity System that enables eye care practitioners to test for sensitive and specific biomarkers using nanoliters of tear film at the point-of-care. This stock is trading up 11% at $3.00 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.70-$3.1652-Week Range: $0.78-$3.14 Volume: 389,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 154,143 From a technical perspective, TEAR is ripping higher today on strong volume, and is now trading within range of triggering a major breakout. Traders should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close above some near-term overhead resistance at $3.14 to trigger that breakout. Look for volume on that move that's near or well above 154,143 shares. If we get that action soon, traders should continue to look for long biased trades in TEAR. Keep in mind that the next significant overhead resistance level is at $3.25, so any high-volume move above that level will also lead to more upside. Follow @stockpickr
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV