Taser International (TASR) is engaged in development, manufacture and sale of electronic control devices designed for use in the law enforcement, military, corrections, private security and personal defense markets. This stock is trading up 7.4% at $4.49 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.19-$4.5052-Week Range: $3.55-$6.49 Volume: 843,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 415,120 Shares of TASR are moving sharply higher today after JPMorgan upgraded the stock to neutral from underweight based on valuation. JPMorgan also slapped a $5 price target on the stock. From a technical perspective, TASR is soaring higher today and breaking out above some near-term overhead resistance at $4.35 heavy volume. Traders should now watch for TASR to sustain a high-volume move and close back above its 50-day moving average of $4.49 and its 200-day of $4.70 to signal that this stock wants to trend much higher. Look for volume on a move and close above those levels that's near or well above 415,120 shares. If we get that action soon, then look for TASR to tag $5 to $5.50 in the near future. Taser was also featured recently in "12 Bargain Stocks With Insider Support." Follow @stockpickr
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV