Smith & Wesson
Smith & Wesson (SWHC) is a global provider of products and services for safety, security, protection, and sport. This stock is trading up 11% at $7.73 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.10-$7.8352-week Range: $2.29-$7.09 Volume: 2.7 million Three-Month Average Volume: 931,933 >>5 Breakout Trades to Take From Twitter From a technical perspective, SWHC is ripping higher today and breaking out above some near-term overhead resistance at $7.09 on heavy volume. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades in SWHC as long as this stock continues to trend above that breakout level of $7.09 with strong upside volume flows. If we get that action, then look for SWHC to tag $10 in the very near future. Follow @stockpickr
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV