Aruba Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARUN) today announced the recipients of its 2012 partner awards, presented during its Americas Partner Summit held in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 19 through 21. The annual awards recognize achievements of its leading Americas partners in the areas of sales, expertise in delivering Aruba solutions and commitment to customer service.
“Aruba is honored to count these top performing partners among its growing ecosystem of leading channel partners as we work together to enable the mobile workforce,” said Robert Bruce, vice president of channel sales at Aruba. “Together, we are working to build the next-generation access networks that will enable mobility and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) capabilities for enterprises and education throughout the Americas.”
The Aruba Networks partner award winners recognized at Americas Partner Summit 2012:
- Carousel Industries of North America – Americas Partner of the Year
- Accuvant - West Area Partner of the Year
- CBTS - Central Area Partner of the Year
- Comm Solutions Company - East Area Partner of the Year
- Telos Corporation – Federal Partner of the Year
- Bell Canada - Canada Partner of the Year
- Afina Sistemas - Latin America Partner of the Year
- CDW - Americas Growth Partner of the Year
- Catalyst Telecom - Americas Distributor of the Year
The award-winning Aruba PartnerEdge program was launched in September 2007 and counts more than 500 value-added resellers (VARs) in its ranks. More than 1,300 partner engineers have received Aruba technical certifications since the program started. More than 80 percent of Aruba’s revenues were generated through its partners in the quarter ending January 31, 2012.About Aruba Networks, Inc. Aruba Networks is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company’s Mobile Virtual Enterprise (MOVE) architecture unifies wired and wireless network infrastructures into one seamless access solution for corporate headquarters, mobile business professionals, remote workers and guests. This unified approach to access networks dramatically improves productivity and lowers capital and operational costs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV