BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- How long is this rally really going to last? With stocks at four-year highs right now, investors are starting to look for the black clouds.
Losses in the eurozone could drag stocks down here at home today, forcing the S&P 500 to test the strength of the 1400 level that it's been holding since Friday. While that level of selling doesn't have any longer-term implications for us, sentiment is still worth keeping an eye on this week.
At this point, though, stocks are still majorly in favor, so to take full advantage, we're turning to the technicals in five of Wall Street's big-name stocks this week.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV