Tenneco Inc. (NYSE: TEN) announced today that the company’s board of directors approved the appointment of Timothy Jackson to the position of executive vice president, technology, strategy and business development, effective immediately.
Mr. Jackson has been serving as chief technology officer since early 2007. During this time, Tenneco has accelerated its global leadership in advanced emission and ride control technology. Particularly important has been his leadership role in developing and commercializing diesel aftertreatment technologies for the commercial vehicle market, a significant opportunity for Tenneco.
“I am pleased to promote Tim to this new role, an appointment that reflects his contributions to establishing our technology leadership position worldwide,” said Gregg Sherrill, Tenneco Chairman and CEO. “As a technology-driven company, bringing business development, strategy and technology together under one organizational structure is an optimal change as we plan for the future with technology at the forefront of new opportunities and global growth.”
Jackson joined Tenneco in 1999 and has served in a number of key roles including senior vice president, global technology and managing director, Asia Pacific; senior vice president, global technology and manufacturing; and senior vice president, North America original equipment business.Tenneco is a $7.2 billion global manufacturing company with headquarters in Lake Forest, Illinois and approximately 24,000 employees worldwide. Tenneco is one of the world’s largest designers, manufacturers and marketers of emission control and ride control products and systems for the automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment markets and the aftermarket. Tenneco markets its products principally under the Monroe®, Walker® and Clevite®Elastomer brand names.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV