BOSTON, March 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of World Backup Day on March 31st, Carbonite, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARB), a leading provider of online backup solutions for consumers and small and medium sized businesses, reminds consumers and business owners about the importance of online backup for keeping their important files, documents, photos and music safe and secure.
Over half of Americans surveyed have experienced a crash where they have lost their data forever and, unfortunately, learned about the importance of backing up the hard way.* Despite this, approximately two out of every five Americans have either never backed up their computers or have not done so in more than a year. As people look for a way to protect the data from loss due to such things as viruses, hardware failures, loss and destruction, online backup services from Carbonite offer a simple and cost-effective way to do so."World Backup Day is a good reminder to make sure that your files are safe and secure, but backup up just once a year isn't enough to protect all of your valuable photos, music and video files, or important work documents from an unexpected disaster," said Tom Murray, senior vice president of marketing for Carbonite. "Carbonite's home and small business online backup services provide 'set it and forget it' protection, by automatically and continually backing up files on your computer whenever a change or addition is made. Our services free users from the hassle of remembering to protect your important documents, and from ever having to wonder if your data is safe." In addition to providing automatic and secure backup protection, Carbonite online backup also provides users with "anytime, anywhere" access to their backed up data, so that they can easily access view, download or share their files from any computer, smartphone or other internet-connected device…no matter where they are.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV