OKLAHOMA CITY, March 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Compressco Partners, L.P. (Compressco Partners or the Partnership) (NASDAQ: GSJK) has filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The Partnership makes available, on its website and free of charge at www.compressco.com, its Annual Report on Form 10-K, which includes the Partnership's complete audited financial statements, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Current Reports on Form 8-K and other information filed with, or furnished to, the SEC, including amendments to such reports. Unitholders may receive a hard copy of the Annual Report on Form 10-K free of charge upon written request to Compressco Partners Unitholder Relations, 101 Park Avenue, Suite 1200, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73102, or by calling 405/677-0221.Compressco Partners is a provider of wellhead compression-based production enhancement services to a broad base of natural gas and oil exploration and production companies operating throughout most of the onshore producing regions of the United States. Compressco Partners has significant operations in Mexico and Canada and a growing presence in certain countries in South America, Eastern Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Compressco Partners is managed by Compressco Partners GP Inc., which is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI). www.compressco.com SOURCE Compressco Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV