Statements concerning G-III’s business outlook or future economic
performance, anticipated revenues, expenses or other financial items;
product introductions and plans and objectives related thereto; and
statements concerning assumptions made or expectations as to any future
events, conditions, performance or other matters are “forward-looking
statements” as that term is defined under the Federal Securities laws.
Forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties and
factors which include, but are not limited to, reliance on licensed
product, reliance on foreign manufacturers, risks of doing business
abroad, the current economic and credit crisis, the nature of the
apparel industry, including changing customer demand and tastes,
customer concentration, seasonality, risks of operating a retail
business; customer acceptance of new products, the impact of competitive
products and pricing, dependence on existing management, possible
disruption from acquisitions and general economic conditions, as well as
other risks detailed in G-III’s filings with the Securities and Exchange
Commission. G-III assumes no obligation to update the information in
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV