FC Barcelona Launches "FCB Alert", A New Facebook Application From MicroStrategy, To Bring Its Facebook Fans Even Closer To The Club With Personalized Service, Engagement, And Commerce
TYSONS CORNER, Va., March 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy ® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence (BI) software, today announced that FC Barcelona has launched FCB Alert, a free Facebook application that provides a more engaging, personalized, and interactive experience to Facebook fans of the world-renowned soccer team. At 28 million Facebook fans and growing, FC Barcelona ranks as the number one sports team in terms of Facebook fans worldwide. To sign up for FCB Alert, Facebook users on the Web can visit https://www.facebook.com/fcbarcelona/app_155018221207734.
On the field, FC Barcelona has many of the world's best players and is admired by soccer enthusiasts worldwide for its unique quality of play. Off the field, the team now has a technology platform to engage more deeply with its global Facebook fanbase, which is growing rapidly to include new geographies and cultures.
More specifically with FCB Alert, fans will be able to:
- Engage in interactive features, including games, fan polls, and a range of exciting video and other multimedia content. All of this content can then be shared with other Facebook fans.
- View all the news about the team and affiliated organizations, sourced from websites, Facebook pages, Twitter and blogs, in one, easy-to-find and constantly updated location.
- View all of the Facebook events organized by the club in one, easy-to-find location.
- Receive exclusive offers and promotions from the team and the players.
- Purchase FC Barcelona merchandise and equipment via a storefront on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV