SALT LAKE CITY, March 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named the inContact Plugin Agent as a Customer Interaction Solutions 2011 Product of the Year Award. Customer Interaction Solutions magazine is the leading publication covering CRM, call centers and teleservices since 1982.
The inContact Plugin Agent enables intelligent call routing so that the call and caller information are delivered on a single, unified screen on the agent's desktop. In addition, the Plugin Agent embeds the inContact call controls directly into the CRM application toolbar, enabling call centers to provide more effective service while enabling agents to adhere to the workflows of the applications being used. CRM providers and systems integrators can also leverage the inContact Plugin Agent to deliver powerful, tailored solutions for their contact center customers."This innovative software enables an agent to easily move between the inContact platform and their CRM, delivering embedded screen pops, 'click-to-dial' and automatically creating 'call task' records in the CRM system," said Paul Jarman, inContact CEO. "We're very proud of the honor of the Product of the Year Award." "inContact was selected to receive a 2011 Product of the Year Award for its achievement in advancing CRM, contact center and call center technologies. The Plugin Agent has demonstrated excellence as well as provided ROI for the companies that use it," said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. " Customer Interaction Solutions magazine has been recognizing innovative companies for 14 years and inContact has earned its place with this distinguished honor." For more information about the Customer Interaction Solutions' 2011 Product of the Year Awards or any of the TMC media properties, please visit www.tmcnet.com. Additional Information
- Learn more about inContact's awards: http://www.incontact.com/virtual-call-center-company/call-center-awards
- Follow @inContact on Twitter: www.twitter.com/inContact
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inContact
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV