PMC Commercial Trust Stock Upgraded (PCC)
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 17.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.65, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels.
- 47.60% is the gross profit margin for PMC COMMERCIAL TRUST which we consider to be strong. Regardless of PCC's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, PCC's net profit margin of 15.10% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average. The net income increased by 11.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $0.59 million to $0.66 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts