- 2011 Revenue was $121.1 million, a company record, up 6.5% over 2010
- Average fee per search increased to $104,950, up 2% over 2010
- Number of consultants at year-end was 94, up 6.8% over 2010
- The practice diversification recruitment effort has been successful with the revenues of all practices growing between 18-30% year over year, excluding financial services
- As an indication of our quality orientation, CTPartners placement rate was 81%, and repeat business was 76%
- While reporting a loss for 2011, guidance for 2012 is revenue of $125 million - $140 million and an operating margin of 4-6%.
CTPartners Executive Search Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.