- 2011 Revenue was $121.1 million, a company record, up 6.5% over 2010
- Average fee per search increased to $104,950, up 2% over 2010
- Number of consultants at year-end was 94, up 6.8% over 2010
- The practice diversification recruitment effort has been successful with the revenues of all practices growing between 18-30% year over year, excluding financial services
- As an indication of our quality orientation, CTPartners placement rate was 81%, and repeat business was 76%
- While reporting a loss for 2011, guidance for 2012 is revenue of $125 million - $140 million and an operating margin of 4-6%.
CTPartners Executive Search Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.