LRR Energy, L.P. (NYSE: LRE) (“LRR Energy”) announced today its operating and financial results for the 46-day period from November 16 through December 31, 2011.
Highlights for the 46-day period ended December 31, 2011
- Initial public offering ("IPO") closed on November 16, 2011; 10,608,000 common units were issued to the public for net proceeds of $188.5 million (including a partial exercise of underwriters' over-allotment option on December 14, 2011)
- Average daily production of 5,761 Boe per day
- Estimated proved reserves of 28.8 MMBoe as of December 31, 2011 of which 85% were classified as proved developed; 36% liquids; and standardized measure of $342.3 million
- Five-year, $500.0 million credit facility with borrowing base of $250.0 million; $155.8 million outstanding as of December 31, 2011
Eric Mullins, Chairman and Co-Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We are very pleased with our successful initial public offering and the ability to offer our unitholders an investment in our long-lived, low-risk oil and natural gas properties that generate stable cash flows. LRR Energy has multiple avenues for growth through our relationships with Lime Rock Resources, Lime Rock Partners and third party oil and natural gas companies.” Charlie Adcock, Co-Chief Executive Officer, reflected that, “Our experienced team has a proven track record of successful acquisitions, skilled exploitation, distributions and capital management. We have a conservative financial strategy and are focused on increasing distributions through reserve and production growth.”
Results for the 46-day period ended December 31, 2011
- Average daily production was 5,761 Boe per day resulting in revenues from the sale of oil, natural gas and NGLs of $11.2 million
- Adjusted EBITDA was $10.3 million (see reconciliation of Non-GAAP financial measures on page 10)
- Total capital expenditures were $0.8 million
- Distributable Cash Flow was $8.0 million (see reconciliation of Non-GAAP financial measures on page 10)
- Net income was $12.1 million, or $0.54 per basic and diluted weighted average limited partner unit outstanding
- Gains on commodity derivative instruments totaled $10.7 million, including $4.0 million of realized gains and $6.7 million of unrealized gains
- Lease operating expenses totaled $2.4 million, production and ad valorem taxes totaled $0.8 million, and depletion and depreciation totaled $3.9 million
- General and administrative expense was $1.7 million
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV