Updated from 5:06 p.m. ET to include latest share prices and additional information on Diamond Foods, Sonic Corp., and Sturm, Ruger & Co.
The Evansville, Ind.-based company posted a profit of $3.3 million, or 24 cents a share, for the three months ended Jan. 28, down from year-ago equivalent earnings of $4.4 million, or 33 cents a share, but above the average estimate of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters for earnings of 21 cents a share.
Total sales rose 1.1% year-over-year to $181.9 million, ahead of the consensus view of $180.9 million. Same-store sales fell 3% in the latest quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV