That's OK, the marketplace will, in the end, overwhelm the small thinkers in Washington, allowing us to have cleaner, cheaper American fuel. Memo to Washington: this is a Bob Dylan situation, meaning come Senators and Congressmen please heed the call, don't stand in the doorway don't block the hall, because, indeed, the times they are a changin'.
Finally, aerospace. Here's an industry that we seem to have ceded to the Europeans for a moment in time as Boeing (BA) got stalled with engineering problems for the new 787 Dreamliner. Now Airbus has its production woes and Boeing's back. We will all see that come the Paris Airshow in July.
It's, as I like to say, a USA moment. We're just so gloomy we don't know it. Or at least the sellers and sidelined people don't know it. That will change over time. Consider yourself still early if you agree.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV