Please replace release due to revisions to the Sales Analysis information found in the Unaudited Supplemental Information tables.
The corrected release reads:
SONIC REPORTS IMPROVED SALES AND OPERATING INCOME
Sonic Corp. (NASDAQ: SONC), the nation's largest chain of drive-in restaurants, today announced results for its second fiscal quarter ended February 29, 2012. Key highlights of the company's second quarter report included:
- The company's net income per diluted share for the second quarter of fiscal 2012 was $0.03 compared with net income per diluted share of $0.07 for the second quarter of fiscal 2011; excluding a gain on early extinguishment of debt, net income per diluted share was $0.02 in the second quarter of fiscal 2011;
- System-wide same-store sales increased 3.5% during the second quarter, with an increase of 3.6% at franchise drive-ins and a 3.1% increase at company drive-ins; and
- The company opened 10 franchise locations during the second quarter of fiscal 2012 compared to five franchise openings in the prior-year same period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV