The Board of Trustees of Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (NYSE: AOD) and Alpine Global Dynamic Dividend Fund (NYSE: AGD) announced the same regular monthly distribution for the months of April, May and June 2012 as in the previous three months.
|Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (AOD)||$0.055 per share|
|Alpine Global Dynamic Dividend Fund (AGD)||$0.06 per share|
Dates related to the distribution declaration for both Funds are as follows:
|Ex-Distribution Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
|April 19, 2012||April 23, 2012||April 30, 2012|
|May 21, 2012||May 23, 2012||May 31, 2012|
|June 20, 2012||June 22, 2012||June 29, 2012|
More information about the Funds is available on www.alpinecef.com.
Based in Westchester, New York, Alpine Woods Capital Investors, LLC was founded in 1998.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV