IPG Photonics Corporation (Nasdaq Global Market: IPGP) (“IPG” or the “Company”) today announced that the underwriters of its public offering of 3,000,000 shares of its common stock exercised their option to purchase 450,000 additional shares from the Company at the public offering price of $54.30, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
BofA Merrill Lynch served as sole bookrunning manager for this offering and Needham & Company and Stifel Nicolaus Weisel served as co-managers.
An automatic shelf registration statement relating to the securities offered in this offering was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on February 27, 2012. The offering of these securities was made pursuant to a prospectus supplement to the prospectus contained in the shelf registration statement, which prospectus supplement was filed with the SEC on March 2, 2012. The prospectus and final prospectus supplement are available at no charge on the SEC’s Web site at www.sec.gov. Copies of the prospectus and final prospectus supplement also may be obtained from BofA Merrill Lynch, 4 World Financial Center, New York, NY 10080, Attention: Prospectus Department, or by emailing a request to email@example.com.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state.About IPG Photonics Corporation IPG Photonics Corporation is the leading developer and manufacturer of a broad line of high-performance fiber lasers, fiber amplifiers and diode lasers that are used in numerous applications in diverse end markets. IPG has its headquarters in Oxford, Massachusetts, and has additional plants and offices throughout the world. For more information, please visit www.ipgphotonics.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV