ATLANTA, March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Broadspire, a Crawford Company and leading third party administrator (TPA) and medical management services provider, will bring together representatives from a number of key industry organizations to discuss challenges in prescription drug management for workers compensation claims during its first pharmacy summit Thursday.
"The intention of the summit is to focus on global industry issues, trends and developments in the future," said Danielle Lisenbey, Broadspire's chief executive officer. "One of our key objectives is to help identify common threads that tie together claimant, payer, employer and carrier interests. We expect to share ideas that we can put into practice to improve outcomes for everyone concerned."
More than 50 brokers, practice leaders, clinicians and others from major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and pharmacy benefit management (PBM) organizations will attend the summit, which will be held at Broadspire's Sunrise, Fla., medical management headquarters. Broadspire medical management personnel and representatives of the attending organizations will be featured speakers.
The summit will include sessions on the following topics:
- Pharmacy program measurement and outcomes
- Mail order prescription services in workers compensation programs
- Opioid prescription monitoring and management
- Physician dispensing of prescription drugs for workers compensation claims
- Jurisdictional updates on topics such as compound medications and for states including Florida, Texas, California and Illinois.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV