AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APU) announced today the closing of its previously-announced public offering of 7,000,000 common units. The net proceeds from the offering will be used to finance AmeriGas Partners’ tender offer for up to $200 million principal amount of outstanding 6.50% Senior Notes due 2021, to reduce AmeriGas Partners’ remaining indebtedness and that of its subsidiaries from time to time, and for general corporate purposes.
Wells Fargo Securities, BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, J.P. Morgan and UBS Investment Bank acted as joint book-running managers for the common units offering. Janney Montgomery Scott acted as senior co-manager.
This announcement does not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, common units, nor shall there be any sale of common units in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation, or the sale of common units, would be unlawful without registration or qualification under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
About AmeriGas Partners, L.P.AmeriGas is the nation’s largest retail propane marketer, serving over two million customers in all 50 states from over 1,200 locations. This press release contains certain forward-looking statements which management believes to be reasonable as of today’s date only. Actual results may differ significantly because of risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict and many of which are beyond management’s control. You should read the Partnership’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for a more extensive list of factors that could affect results. The Partnership undertakes no obligation to release revisions to its forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances occurring after today except as required by federal securities laws.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV