To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening.
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): "Sell, sell, sell. That is so yesterday. I really prefer you're not in that stock."
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (SPPI): "I think that's OK to speculate on. I'll bless it."Hormel Foods (HRL): "Good yield, well run company. Tremendous value for shareholders." Electronic Arts (EA): "I like Zynga (ZNGA). I've been dead wrong about EA in the past, though." Mosaic (MOS): "I like Potash (POT) best, then Mosaic and then Deere & Company (DE)." Teva Pharmaceutical (TEVA): "No, no. They just can't put it together. I don't want to touch Teva. It's not been a good stock." Esterline Technologies (ESL): "If you want aerospace, you want Boeing (BA). Boeing has been lagging." Jacobs Engineering (JEC): "It's not bad. I prefer Fluor (FLR). Let's wait a few days before we pull the trigger." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV