NASHVILLE, Tenn., March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ALLIANCE CONFERENCE -- Colleges and universities throughout the U.S. are now able to run more efficiently thanks to CIBER's expertise with Oracle solutions. Over the course of this year's Alliance Conference in Nashville, CIBER showcased recent wins and successful projects, as well as mobility solutions, reporting and analytics applications, online admissions software, plus cloud computing and managed services.
CIBER completed several major implementations and upgrade projects over the last year. Among them:
- A large state school in New England picked CIBER to overhaul its systems with an Oracle's PeopleSoft Campus Solutions implementation. The three-year project wrapped up in December and will support the school's aggressive goals of increasing student, faculty and staff numbers some 40 percent by 2020.
- A state school in the deep South had CIBER implement the full suite of PeopleSoft applications. To accommodate the school's budgetary and timeline constraints, the CIBER team completed the PeopleSoft Applications Portal, PeopleSoft Campus Solutions and PeopleSoft Financial Management portions of the project in two years, and deployed PeopleSoft Human Capital Management the following year.
- An elite private institution hired CIBER to manage an upgrade of the Oracle E-Business Suite.
- A large California community college chose CIBER for its installation of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions and the Oracle E-Business Suite Human Capital Management. The project enabled a significant improvement in efficiency by streamlining processes and supporting self-service capabilities for students. CIBER also created add-on applications. One automates admissions processes for international students, and another provides a tool for academic advisors to evaluate student coursework to date and chart an education plan that a student can follow.
- One of Ohio's top universities selected CIBER for a complex, multi-year PeopleSoft Campus Solutions and Analytics implementation and presented highlights of various CIBER solutions at the tradeshow.
- Two East Coast public universities chose CIBER for upgrades. At one state school, CIBER delivered a PeopleSoft Human Capital Management upgrade. At another, the CIBER team finished a PeopleSoft PeopleTools upgrade and continues to provide cost-efficient, remote support for a PeopleSoft Applications Portal upgrade.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts