Boustridge started his career with IBM New Zealand Ltd. as a billing analyst and in various sales capacities. He also worked with Hitachi Ltd. in New Zealand as a senior systems engineer, an account manager and New Zealand sales manager.
Boustridge serves on the boards of Contact Solutions LLC, which provides on-demand contact automation services for business and government; Pacific Fibre Ltd., a private company building a fiber optic network between Australia, New Zealand and the U.S. by 2014; and Riverbed Technology, Inc., a public technology company that specializes in improving the performance of networks and networked applications, where he also is a member of the Compensation Committee. Boustridge is on the Advisory Board for Any Presence, Inc., an enterprise-class, cloud-based mobile platform provider. He is also a member of the Board of Trustees for XPRIZE Foundation, an educational nonprofit organization with the mission to bring about radical breakthroughs for the benefit of humanity.
About CIBER, Inc. CIBER, Inc. is a global information technology consulting, services and outsourcing company applying practical innovation through services and solutions that deliver tangible results for both commercial and government clients. Services include application development and management, ERP implementation, change management, project management, systems integration, infrastructure management and end-user computing, as well as strategic business and technology consulting. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, CIBER has more than 7,400 employees and operates in 18 countries, serving clients in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Annual revenue in 2011 was $1 billion. CIBER trades on the New York Stock exchange (NYSE: CBR), and is included in the Russell 2000 Index and the S&P Small Cap 600 Index. For more information, visit www.ciber.com.
SOURCE CIBER, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV