GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CIBER, a global information technology consulting and managed services company, today announced that Michael Boustridge, former president of Global Multinational Corporations for BT Global Services Ltd., has been appointed to its Board of Directors. His appointment as a Class II director is effective immediately, and he will stand for election at the company's 2014 annual meeting.
"Michael's experience as both a president and chief marketing and sales officer for some of our industry's leading companies brings relevant expertise to CIBER's business strategy as the company unifies and strengthens global operations, reaccelerates sales and captures the growth and potential of the enormous IT marketplace," said Paul Jacobs, Esq., CIBER Chairman.
At BT Global Services, Boustridge had P&L and delivery responsibility for BT's top multinational customers, with customers in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In that role he expanded business with targeted clients and improved costs through integration and rationalization of individual country operations. At BT Boustridge also served as president of BT America, and president of the Global Financial Services sector, president of Asia Pacific and of the global indirect channel business.Prior to joining BT, Boustridge was the chief sales officer and chief marketing officer at Electronic Data Systems Corporation (EDS), responsible for enterprise-wide marketing, brand, market management, product development identification and launch, business development and revenue and margin expansion. In 2003, sales at EDS was centralized under his leadership, and he grew revenue and expanded growth of share in all areas of the business. In his 11-year tenure with EDS he also served as vice president, enterprise client executive and vice president of sales.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV