Securities Lawyers At Goldfarb LLP Seeking More Money, Information For Stockholders In Flanders Corporation Buyout
DALLAS, March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Goldfarb LLP are investigating officers and directors of Flanders Corporation (OTCBB: FLDR) for potentially violating shareholder protection laws by agreeing to a buyout for $4.40 per share to Insight Equity Holdings, LLC. Concerned FLDR investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
"The buyout price is less than the industry average and the company stock price traded at $3.82 in April 2011," said Hamilton Lindley. "Our proposed shareholder lawsuit seeks to ensure the highest price reasonably available and the most information is disclosed to investors of the company."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. FLDR stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855 with questions or concerns.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV