DALLAS, March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Goldfarb LLP are investigating officers and directors of HyperDynamics Corporation (NYSE: HDY) for violating shareholder protection laws by allegedly issuing materially false and misleading statements, designed to deceive the market and artificially inflate the company's stock price. Concerned HDY investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
"On a September 7, 2011 conference call, CEO Ray Leonard expressed confidence to shareholders about drilling operations off the coast of Guinea, but by November 8, 2011, the company revealed a net loss of $4.38 million at the end of the third quarter, which is 52% above the prior year's losses for that same period," said Hamilton Lindley. "Our proposed shareholder lawsuit seeks to ensure the proper controls are placed and that accurate information is disclosed to investors of the company."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. HDY stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855 with questions or concerns.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV