FONTANA, Calif., March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As Fontana prepares for the upcoming Auto Club 400, select Walmart stores will offer authentic NASCAR merchandise and host exclusive fan events starting March 22. Customers are invited to attend these special events and enjoy real stock racing car displays, personal appearances by drivers Bobby Labonte and Jeff Gordon, and racing simulator machines – perfect to safely get behind the wheel and feel the power of NASCAR – on March 22, 23, and 24.
"Walmart is the champion of the racing fan, and we are committed to providing customers with savings on authentic merchandise, as well as unique race time experiences," said Wesley Morris, Walmart market manager. "We want to give fans affordability and accessibility, so they can enjoy race time with their families and friends."
Race Time at Walmart In addition to the fan events happening in Walmart parking lots, area Walmart stores will feature savings on all the food and snacks you need to enjoy the race, plus authentic NASCAR merchandise such as T-shirts and racing flags, with an even bigger selection of exclusive products available at Walmart.com/NASCAR.Participating stores in the Fontana area include: Thursday, March 22 Displays free and open to the public include the M&M's Show Car, Sim Pod & Trophy Display, Degree Show Car, Hefty Show Car Simulator, #24 Pepsi MAX Show Car and #88 Diet Mountain Dew Show Car at: Store #32764001 Hallmark Parkway San Bernardino, CA 92407 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Bush's Sprint Cup Driver Bobby Labonte from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Displays free and open to the public include the Wheaties Show Car, the #22 Shell-Pennzoil Dodge Charger, Coca-Cola 2-Seat Simulator, Oreo Ritz Show Car, Bush's Best Ultimate Tailgate Truck, 5-hour Energy Show Car at: Store #16932050 West Redlands Blvd. Redlands, CA 92373 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Friday, March 23
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV