With opening the ZAGG corporate store at City Creek Center, ZAGG now has over 150 retail locations, most independently licensed and owned, including 10 in-line stores and over 140 mall carts and kiosks. City Creek Center in Salt Lake City is the retail centerpiece of one of the nation's largest mixed-use downtown redevelopment projects. This world-class fashion and dining destination offers over 90 stores and restaurants including Nordstrom, Macy's, Tiffany & Co., Michael Kors, Coach, and Texas de Brazil Churrascaria, in a casual, pedestrian-friendly environment.
For more information about ZAGG and its entire product portfolio, please visit ZAGG.com.
About ZAGG Inc:
ZAGG Inc, based in Salt Lake City, with offices in Logan, UT, and Shannon, Ireland, prides itself on offering premium quality and superior service. ZAGG is a leader in innovative mobile device accessories that protect, personalize, and enhance the mobile experience. The company designs, produces, and distributes branded screen protection under the invisibleSHIELD ® brand, keyboards, keyboard cases, earbuds, mobile power solutions and device cleaning accessories under the family of ZAGG ® brands. In addition, the company designs, produces and distributes cases, earbuds and headphones under the iFrogz ™ brands in the value-priced lifestyle sector. The company's products are sold worldwide in leading consumer and electronics retailers, wireless retailers and their affiliates, and through the ZAGG website. For more information, visit ZAGG.comPhotos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50211866&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV