HOUSTON, March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE: WTI) announced that the Company will be participating in the Howard Weil 40th Annual Energy Conference to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana March 25-29, 2012.
Tracy Krohn, W&T Offshore's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to make a presentation on Wednesday, March 28, at 3:30 p.m. Central Time. Our presentation will not be webcast, but the Company's presentation materials will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.wtoffshore.com.
About W&T Offshore
W&T Offshore, Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas producer focused primarily in the Gulf of Mexico and Texas. We have grown through acquisitions, exploration and development and currently hold working interests in approximately 60 producing offshore fields in federal and state waters. During 2011, we expanded onshore into West Texas and East Texas and currently have approximately 173,000 net acres under lease onshore. A substantial majority of our daily production is derived from wells we operate offshore. For more information on W&T Offshore, please visit our website at www.wtoffshore.com.Contact: Janet Yang or Mark BrewerInvestor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Danny GibbonsSVP & CFO email@example.com SOURCE W&T Offshore, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV